Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Sounds in My House Tonight!

Oh what wonderful sounds are traveling through my little, tiny house!! Caleb is in his room teaching himself how to play his new harmonica. He is playing "When the Saints come Marching In." (Doing a very good job, I might add)
Or is that really Caleb? :O)
And then there is my little teenie bopper!! She is blasting "Love Bug" by the Jonas Brothers. She is in love with Nick. She told me that I have to write how wonderful he is in this post. :O) I think I will be singing this song in my sleep tonight.

And here in the front room are the fabulous oohs and ahhs from my little man. He is singing along with Mozart in his play gym. I love the sounds of a full house. Notice, there is one face missing. That does not mean that he is not making noise this evening. Oh no!! My husband is here and is being very Steve. As usual, he is sharing all of his thoughts and ideas!!! Would he be Steve if he wasn't? :O)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!! Congrats!