Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas with the Argentos

Christmas evening is spent at Grandma Jennie and Papa Paul's house. The whole fam gets together for a delicious pasta dinner. And don't forget the cutlets!! Yum!! We always have a lot of fun. This Christmas was great!! Benny finally got meet the Dempseys and Gabriella, too. Gab is now living in Massachusettes where she attends college at Amherst. She really loves it there. And she looks fantastic. She just looks so happy. I am so happy for her. I still can't believe that she is old enough for college, but it is certainly doing her right. I miss her though. I miss em all!!
Aunt Gina

Nolan and Kendall!I love how he is looking at her!
Kendall

Uncle Dave

Gabriella!



Gab and Uncle Phil

Yay for Paula Faye!!


Opening presents with Grandma Jennie.





Grandma Paula

Here I am with the girls and Uncle Joe and Benny.
We had such a great Christmas. I love being with you all so much!! I miss you. Thank you for making our Christmas special, as always!!











No comments: