Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm A Big Boy Now

My little infant boy is going away. Yes, he is really growing, people. He has a couple new big boy chairs to sit in now. He is beginning to like his excersaucer more and more all the time. See, he doesn't like to lay down anymore. He can't see as much from down there. He likes to sit up and see the world. He is a Nosey Rosey! :O) Oh, but is he cute!?!?!? Man oh Man. I just can't get enough of this face!
Hmm..What is that thing?
Ahh Mom!!! More pictures!!!

Can you beleeeeve all this cool stuff????

Ben loves this little Bumbo chair. It helps him sit up so well.

Look at me, I'm so big, I'm so big, I'm so big.
Look at me I'm so big lala lala lala!!
What choo talkin bout Willis???
Wait, what Dad?
Oh yeah. GO DODGERS!

4 comments:

Andrea's Mom said...

yep, he's delicious! I could eat him up!

Charity and the boys. said...

Too cute. He looks like a big boy, sitting up. I can't even remember when they do that. We are still working on the head wobble.

Jake's Mommy said...

Seriously! So adorable! And look at all that hair!!!! He looks like a happy baby...I am so happy for you both :) xoxo, Jen

Anonymous said...

More Please! **Charity**