Monday, January 26, 2009

More Visitors Please!

We got to have Grandma and Grandpa Sailor and Uncle Phil for the weekend! It was so nice to see them. It had been almost a whole month since we had been with any family. I was starting to have withdrawls. I was so happy to see my Mom and Michael pull up to the house. Phil flew in later. Benny was so excited to see them all. He had to take a little nap to prepare while he waited for Grandma and Grandpa to get there.





This baby always has his fingers in his mouth. I wonder how long it will be before he gets his first tooth. He is just chompin away on those fingers all the time. We have to get a new bib all time because he drools so much, they are always soaked. Yuck!! He is 4 months old now, so I guess they can come anytime in the next couple of months. No visible sign of them yet, though.
So, I am back to my old ways of forgetting to get my camera. Ugggg... I get so mad at myself. This is the only picture that I got of Benny with Grandma. I didn't get any with Grandpa. Booo. So, Ben was not feeling good all weekend. He is sick AGAIN. Gotta love daycare. The poor little guy has a pretty bad cough and stuffed up nose. It is hard for him to eat and breathe at the same time. Sometimes he can't keep his pacifier in because he can't breathe. This makes for a very unhappy BeNoodle. :O( Grandma did not seem to mind that she had to hold and snuggle him all weekend. She would put him to sleep and get him all comfy.

And then Uncle Phil happens. I swear, the man cannot stand to see him sleep. This is Ben in a VERY good mood after some Tylenol. I got video of this, too. I will get that up here later. He was talking up a storm.


He is growing so fast. I can't believe all the new things he is doing. He is so aware of what is going on around him. And he is super nosey now, too. He always needs to sit up and see what is going on. I have to follow his head with the bottle now when I feed him. If someone (or some pug) walks by, he has to watch to see where they are going. He is really working on rolling over. He hasn't gotten much floor time because our house is all tile. But, we just got some foam pads for him. So, we have been laying him on that. He is really trying, but he still only makes it halfway. It won't be long.

1 comment:

Andrea's Mom said...

Love the bib "SINGLE"
It won't stay that way forever. He's too stinkin' cute! Girls everywhere are gonna love that boy!