Monday, February 16, 2009

Daddy and Benny

This cool guy really does love his daddy. He will give his dad a smile and a giggle no matter what. He LOVES being with him. Don't get me wrong, he loves his mommy, too. But, there's just something about that daddy of his. (We all think that, don't we?) :O)

It is so sweet to come out of the hallway to this. I can't help but smile. It almost makes me forget what a pain the you know what my husband is. I said ALMOST....

He was very patient with me on this particular photo shoot. I usually only have a minute or two before he starts losing patience and starts to get really crabby. Oh well, at least Ben is an easy subject to photograph. So patient and sweet. He gets that from me! :O)


Ahh..big sigh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat & Steve must be 2 peas in a pod...Nat hates his picture taken too, but that doesn't stop me from taking it! For his 30th Bday I had years worth of photos that I put up. Most of which had the "put the camera down" face :)
-TRISHA-