Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just another Day at the Park!

First, I have to start by sending my apologies to Gecky for taking so long to put new pictures up. I know that I have totally fallen down on the job. I won't even give you excuses. I will try to be better. After all, there is homework at stake here! ;o)

Anyway, Saturday was such a beautiful day outside and we were all just sitting in the house doing nothing. So, we decided to take advantage of the weather and go to the park. It was a good idea. We had fun. The sun was shining brightly so we had to lather up the boy with sunscreen and put on the hat and glasses! He is such a trooper. He just goes right along with it. Hey, if he is outside, he is a happy camper!

KenKen getting Benny ready to leave. He LOVES Caleb and Kennedy.








Benny still loves to swing. We had to stick the blanket in behind him to keep him steady. I think is more comfortable for him, too. And these swings were a little on the older side, so they were pretty dirty. I had to cover it so that he would not put his mouth on it. Uhhhh...
I shutter at the thought. ;o)


We even brought the dogs. You can see Steve and Caleb with them in the background.



She tried! ;o)



Kennedy even tried taking Benny down the slide. We couldn't really tell what he tought of it. He didn't hate it, but we didn't think that he loved it either.

So, back to the swings we went.



After a while, we went for a little walk around the park with the beasts, and then settled down for a few to watch Daddy and Bubby play catch.

I think Caleb is getting more and more handsome every time I see him. He is just becoming so grown up. Such a teenager!



5 comments:

Andrea's Mom said...

THANK YOU!!!!
I love these pics! I feel so spoiled everytime you post because these kids are soo easy on the eyes and they're ours!
xoxoxo

Andrea's Mom said...

of course, we have to share them...I'm ok with it. (as if anyone needs my approval~)
They're such amazing kids! I seriously fall in love with them more and more every time I see them, even if it is a picture.

Ken-Ken said...

That was fun going to the park! I not sure about that slide....:0) Ben-ben wasn't a big fan, but those swings, Yep he was a big fan.
Do you think benny really might of like that slide? Ecspessially that steeper one... We'll he at least LOVED THAT SWING!
Sincerly,
Ken-ken

Emily said...

Great pictures Judi! It's so nice for me to get to see what fun things they get to do when they are away. You always do such fun things with them and it's so nice knowing they are safe and happy. Caleb and Kennedy sure adore their baby brother. He gets cuter all the time!!

Andrea's Mom said...

you know I'm gonna start bugging soon. I check every day!