Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Aunties!

My Aunties came to visit me and we had so much fun!! I love it when they come to visit!

Auntie Nancy and Me. I love my Auntie Nancy!


Auntie Gina and Me. I love my Auntie Gina!

Auntie Paula Faye and Me. I love my Auntie Paula Faye!

On Friday I got to stay home from Daycare and spend the day with Auntie Nancy and Auntie Gina. Do you know them? Those two are VERY funny. They make me laugh. They make my Mommy and Daddy laugh, too. We waited for Auntie Paula Faye to get here. Then we all went to Oregano's for dinner. I love it there. We get to sit outside for a really long time. I love outside!

We all had so much fun together. On Saturday we went to a hotel and I went swimming for the first time. Well, I really just bounced around a lot on the top step of the pool. But before we could get out to the pool, I had to have my clothes changed. Then everyone stood around and laughed and took pictures of me. I don't know what all the fuss was about.



Here I am in my swin trunks. Let's go swimmin!!!




Are we ever gonna make it to the pool???
Ok...now we're dressed again? Wait a minute, this shirt feels cool!! My mom says that it will keep me from getting sun burned.


You need a big hat to go swimming? My mom says that it will keep the sun out of my eyes.


And more picture taking.





At least you guys are funny!





Ahhh....finally! We are going to the pool. Hey, I thought there was supposed to be sun out here!



Oh well! Let's swim!





I swam for a while and then I got tired. Auntie Nancy warmed me up and let me snooze on her lap. Then she took me inside and let my Mommy relax for a while. That was nice, huh?






After my nap, my Mommy took me back home to my Daddy. He stayed with me while my Mommy and my Aunties went out for a girl's night. I think they had a really good time. My Mommy keeps talking about it.

The next morning my Daddy took me out to breakfast and we saw my Mommy and Aunties there. We ate together and then we had to bring them to the airport to go home. :O(





I guess it's true what they say. All good things must come to an end. I don't think I like that much!

4 comments:

Andrea's Mom said...

That was one of the cutest blogs so far. I'm so glad that you got to be the one talking this time, Benny! Enough of your mom, you should blog more often! When you blog, there's more pictures of you!

Ken-Ken said...

So cuuuuute! I bet he looovvveeeddd that. Did he love the pool? Thank you ben-ben for writing,
I love you!

Ken-Ken said...

P.S. I love the many pictures!

Emily said...

How cute!! Benny is just adorable! His aunts are pretty dang gorgeous too:)