Sunday, March 29, 2009

On the Move!

Well, we are really out one infant boy. He is no where to be found. He is history. But, he has left us with THIS very handsome guy. His name is Big Boy Benny. And this one is MOBILE! Yep he is movin and shakin all over the place. His favorite mode of movement at this time is rolling. He can get from one side of the room to the other in no time. He is also dabbling in some scooting. This part is new to him, but he is very brave. He mostly scoots backwards at this point. He gets up on all fours, and teeter totters for a while. He did experience an unfortunate face plant, but he recovered quickly. He was back up and scooting backwards in no time. Too bad he only got as far as this couch! ;o)












1 comment:

Andrea's Mom said...

Every time I see a new picture...I want to take a big ol' bite of him! So delicious!!!
That boy is getting better and better by the minute and I don't get to see it! I'm gonna cry! OR, I can just tell him to STOP growing like I've told Caleb and Kennedy...but, it just doesn't work...they keep growing...
What's an aunt to do???
xoxoxo