Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Grandma Paula

We got to have Grandma Paula at our house last weekend. Benny got to spend Friday with her all by himself. I think he had a really good time. He loves being spoiled by his Grandma! :o) I'm not quite sure who enjoys it more. ;O)

Then the kids came on Friday. Finally!!! It felt like forever since we had seen them. We missed them!!! It was fun that Grandma Paula got to see them, too. It seems like she always ends up coming on the off weekends and she misses them. But this week worked out. It was a really short visit with Kennedy though. She and Steve had to head back down to Tucson on Saturday so that Kennedy could attend the opening ceremonies for her softball season. She also had her first game that her team won. Her team has nicknamed her Special K because she is so fast. She is very proud of this name. :O) Doesn't she look beautiful in her uniform? Great color!



Benny loves it when his Grandma is here.





I could only get Caleb to pose for a picture for a minute. And he had to wait for TWO cameras. OMG!!!!! The horror!!! He gets so annoyed with me and the camera sometimes. He gets that from his father! :O) At least I got one picture of him with Grandma. I think Grandma got a cute one on her camera, too. We got to spend most of Saturday with just Caleb and Benny. Caleb is such an awesome kid. And he is such a good big brother. I had so much fun with him.

Grandma actually had to leave on Saturday evening. So, that left me with my two boys. (and pugs of course) :O) Steve and Kennedy didn't get home until after 9. Caleb spent a lot of time playing video games while I was working through Benny's nightly routine. When Ben was asleep, Caleb and I watched the Karate Kid. He had never seen it. It was fun to watch it again. I hadn't seen it years. He thought it was weird. Too bad he will never understand the significance of Wax on Wax off

3 comments:

Andrea's Mom said...

never seen Karate Kid? the shame! I bet you can't wait to see Karate Kid 2 and Karate Kid 3 with him as well! They only got better!

Andrea's Mom said...

and, I think Gramma Paula looks happier than all the kids! She's in her element with those 3 kids! She's such a good gramma. Andrea asks if we can go down to Gramma Paula's house every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? He NEVER saw it! Well next time you are in the valley with him you MUST take him by Daniel San's apartment complex in Reseda. haha.

paula faye