Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pictures

We took the kids to get their pictures taken. They turned out really cute. Check em out!

Kennedy was easy, of course. I swear she is the most easy going kid I know. Not to mention, she loves the camera. :O) I guess that's ok when the camera loves you back. And it certainly loves her!





Caleb, on the other hand, is not easy going in the least. I had to force him to take the pictures, force him to smile, force him to listen to the photographer. (he is so much like his dad) But, it was worth it. We got some really good shots of him. Notice, by the way, that Caleb is not wearing glasses. He has contacts now. Did I mention that he is in high school now? Look out world!


So Handsome!! I love this picture!









And then there is Benny! He did a really good job. We had fun with him. Even Caleb was helping us get Benny to smile! It was fun.
































5 comments:

Emily said...

What great pictures!! Thanks for sharing! I'm not at all surprised that Caleb was uncooperative:)

Farah said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! In our family my step mom had pics every summer. For some reason one of us was always bawling right before so in each picture at least one of us has a red face. Got to love having to force them to make memories!

Anonymous said...

Your family is gorgeous!! :)
Paula Faye

Andrea's Mom said...

love these pics....I'm thinking that they are just in time for Christmas?!?!?!
Can't wait to get mine!
xoxoxo

Andrea's Mom said...

never got mine for christmas...not that I'm holding a grudge...
xoxo