Sunday, August 31, 2008

Belly Shots

My friend Aimee asked me if I was planning on having maternity pictures taken. She is pregnant as well, and plans on having them done. This is not something that I had planned on doing. I don't really want to go to a studio to have my belly photographed. I'd rather wait and take the baby for the photo shoot when he is born. He'll be cuter anyway. But, she did get me thinking that we should take some pictures of my stomach so I can show the little guy when he is older. I guess I'll want to remember what I looked like. Right? So, Steve and I had a little photo shoot in the back yard. I looked on line at different photographers' portfolios to get some ideas. Here are a few that I don't mind sharing. I think I'll keep the rest of the really cheesy ones in hiding! :O)

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute belly!! Great pictures. You will be glad you took those later. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love the last one... so simple and so sweet. I think you will be happy to have these pics later for sure.

Anonymous said...

Those are nice. I hate that your tummy is smoother than mine and I am not with child

Paula Faye said...

I think those are beautiful and I soooo agree with Tamara. You look absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE YOU!