Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks to Kennedy!!

So, Kennedy has inspired me to start a blog for my family. She started her own and I love it. I just wish she would write in it a little more often!!! ;o) (hint, hint) If you are interested in seeing Kennedy's blog, let me know and I will send you her address. I just don't want to add it here, because anyone can look at this, and I don't want to send any weirdos her way. Anyway, I thought I would just write my first post to thank Kennedy for the good idea. This is a great way for any of you to be able to look in on the little one when he arrives. I promise to try to do a good job at updating, and showing new pictures. Thanks for the idea, KenKen.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Judi!! Welcome to the blog world! Kennedy is so excited that you have a blog now. Now, you just need to keep up with it!!