Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Baby Shower

So, my Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Cousins and Sister-in-law put on a fabulous baby shower for me. I loved it. It was so much fun. Here are some pictures. But, I didn't get too many on my camera. I will have to get some more from mom. I know she got a lot of pictures on hers.


This is one of several beautiful diaper cakes that my cousin Ilene made. Awesome!!


The cake!!!!
A face only a mother could love????? :O)


Dad had to try the diaper game at the "after party"

Time for some good, clean fun!! Who doesn't love a full diaper?
(at least when they are full of chocolate) ;o)








Kennedy and Gam.

Kennedy and her aunts: Becky, Rachi and Corey

And the fam. I don't think I took any pictures of Erika and me alone. :O( I will have to check my mom's pictures. I know she has one of Kennedy and me. I will have to add more pictures when I get them. That is, if this blog place will hold them all! I didn't get any pictures of my friends in my camera either. I didn't think to ask anyone to take my camera for me. My mom will save the picture day. She took lots.


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha- that cake is fabulously awful! I love it!!!

Paula Faye said...

I have a bunch of pictures for you. I'll mail them to you...I agree that cake was awesome!