Monday, September 15, 2008

Can I Really Get any Bigger?

I am really beginnig to worry here. My stomach has really grown in the past couple of weeks. I went to work today, and 3 different people told me that I got a lot bigger over the weekend. How kind of them! My boss told me not to go home and get bigger tonight. He's a man. Not much of a surprise there. Luckily, I do not get my feelings hurt by this. Because really, I think I got a lot bigger this weekend. Man oh man. I have heard lots of women say that just when they think they are stretched to the limit, they grow more. It is amazing to me. I really don't know how much bigger I can get. But, I still have 4 weeks left. I think I am going to fall over forward. The baby is very active, too. He doesn't realize that there isn't room for those acrobats anymore. He just pushes stuff around. I am not so sure that stuff is supposed to be moving. It hurts. Being pregnant is quite an experience. I must say, though, that I really have loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, i know it sucks that you are feeling streched beyond your limits and all... but i just can't get over one little line in that blog: you only have 4 weeks left! that is soooo exciting!