Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Is He Doing What I Think He's Doing?



Yep! He sure is. He is reading a book to my dog. Do you think Steve is ready for his baby boy, or what? :O) Steve has this thing about books. One day, he will think of a book or character from a book that he loved when he was a kid. (randomly, of course. As he is the King of random thoughts) Then he thinks about it, and he talks about it, and he looks it up on line, and he thinks about some more. Finally, he will go out and get it for the kids. Well, the last book on his mind has been Ferdinand the Bull. He has been talking about this book for months now. He just hasn't gone looking for it. He found it tonight and bought it. So, he had to come home and read it to someone. And in case you missed my last post, I don't fit as nicely on the couch with him anymore. So, poor Ashy had to endure a few pages. Is he super cute? Or is he a super geek? I think the answer is YES!


I love that super cute super geek! :O)

2 comments:

Paula Faye said...

He is such a geek!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love Ferdinand the Bull! At least that super cute, super geek has great taste!!