Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weekly Doctor Visit #2

Has it been a week already? Well, almost. I saw the doctor again today. And thankfully, I lost 2 lbs this visit!! Thank goodness. I don't think I could take another big gain after only 6 days. Anyway, all is still well. I am now dilated to 2. So, things are progressing. I am feeling different now. Especially tonight, after the exam. I feel crampy. I was a little concerned becasue Steve is leaving for California tonight. He will be gone until Sunday. His brother, Ben is getting married on Saturday. I, of course, can't go. So, I was worried about making it through the weekend. But, the dr. said that she thinks I will make it. She said that she thinks that I will make it to my next appointment, but that might be it. She doesn't think that I will make it to my due date, 10/13. I would just like to keep him in until the 2nd week of October. That is only a week and a half away. So, hopefully he is feeling pretty cozy. My dad is coming to stay with me this weekend. I think he wanted to see me one more time before I have the baby. This worked out to be a good weekend for him. So, now I won't be alone. My mom offered to come, too. They are so nice to do that. So, I am looking forward to my weekend, and I am going to do my best not to have a baby. :O)

1 comment:

Emily said...

How exciting!! It's gonna be soon! You better lay low this weekend--you don't want that baby coming without his Daddy here! Have fun with you Dad. That will be a nice distraction for you.