Sunday, September 28, 2008

We Made It!!

Phew!! We made it through the weekend!! Steve is now safely back at home, and will be here when I go into labor. I am very thankful. I have been doing a lot of praying about Steve being here when this baby comes. And I am now giving my thank yous!! I don't think it is going to be long now. Stuff is starting to happen. I don't know what it is, but I know it doesn't feel so good. I don't have a lot of pain or anything. But, something is different and I don't love it. I really don't know what it means. But, I don't think it will be long now. I don't really know what I think about that. Other than, "Oh Crap!" Yep, I think that sums it up.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a relief! How exciting that things are starting to happen. You are in our prayers. Good luck and keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you all! Its such an amazing time for you and so exciting to finally get to see him and hold him! Lots of love to all of you :)

XOXO Your cousin Kim and Family in California!!

Anonymous said...

Judi, I don't believe this is your foot.

What have you done to your toes?

Love You,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeh! I finally figured out how to send you a comment, aren't you proud of me. Ha! Ha!