Sunday, November 23, 2008

All In A Day's Work.

Oh the life of my little Benny. He is such a good boy, and he is starting to have a little fun, too!

He wakes up and has a bottle. Sorry, I have no pictures of Benny eating. See, when he wants to eat, he means businesss. Mommy would need a few more hands if there was any hope of catching a snapshot during the feeding frenzy!

He is a happy camper once he has a full belly!

And so he plays in his gym.


Ok! We've had enough of the gym.

He gets changed.
A full belly, and a clean butt!! What more could a boy ask for? :O)
And so he sings!

I think he may be trying to yodel! He loves yodeling! I am trying to teach him. I love a good yodel! (no, I am not good at it. But that does not stop me from trying) :O)

At about this time, the frenzy begins again. This time he gets cereal in his bottle. Ooh, does he love that? Yummy!
And then he sleeps.

We now have a couple of hours before we go back to step one and repeat. Unless, of course it is nighttime. Ben is now sleeping through the night most of the time. Ahh, I can feel the bags under eyes getting smaller! :O) I love being Ben's mom!

1 comment:

Andrea's Mom said...

judi, he's so beautiful! 3 days and i get to meet him!