Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life After Daycare

Well, we have almost made it through our first week of daycare. Ben is doing great. I think he really likes it. There are so many things for him to look at while he is there. I have decided that it is a really good idea for me to drop him off or pick him up whenever I can. I want to get to know the girls and I want them to know me. This is my early out week. I get off at 4, so I have picked him up everyday. I so look forward to getting there and talking to the girls and seeing what he is doing when I get there. Usually, he has just woken up and is getting ready to eat. (which makes for a lovely ride home) But, today he ate a little earlier and was happily sitting in a swing and smiling at nothing. Oh, I just love that face. I am really going to miss that next week. Daddy will be the picker upper next week. :O( I think that going back to work has made me appreciate Ben even more. I miss him so much during the day. So, when I finally get to him I don't want to do anything but spend time with him. I have had to bust out the crock pot so that Steve and I can eat dinner. Otherwise, we don't eat because I am too busy with my boy! :O) I think Daddy misses him, too.
This is after his first day. We came home, had some dinner and relaxed for a while.

I think he remembered us. And I don't think he was too mad at us! :O)

This is tonight. I walked around the corner and I found Steve sitting with this BIG BOY. I do not know how this has happened so quickly, but my boy is growing. And he's doing it fast!!



Oh...Could you just take a bite?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benny's so freakin cute! And I think it's funny that Steve gets home & takes off his pants :)
-TRISHA-

Kristen said...

He is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little man....awwww!! -Paula Faye

Andrea's Mom said...

what cute pics of him!