Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Fun Weekend!

I promised myself that I was going to be better with my camera the next time we had visitors. Well, by the end of this post I will have proven that I was, in fact, much better with my camera! :O) This might take a while.

So, G&G Paula and Michael, and G&G Jennie and Paul all came to see us last weekend. We had so much fun. I love waiting on the driveway for them to come driving down the street. So exciting.
After we had dinner on Friday night, Benny had a bath. He loves taking a bath!

Then he played on the floor for a while. We thought he might show off his new rolling skills, but he didn't.
He played for a while and then was ready for someone to pick him up. Can you imagine? This poor child had all these people around him, and no one was holding him. GASP..... Grandpa Michael to the rescue.

Now that's more like. He's being passed around like he is supposed to be. :O)



The next morning we tried to take some good group photos. Benny wasn't so into it. But, what a beautiful day it was. We tried.


Try to imagine two people standing in front of you making all kinds of stupid faces and noises. No one could keep a straight face, except for Ben. He was just not interested.




Oh how he loves to go outside and enjoy the day.


Wow! Picture taking is hard work!! Better catch a nap! :O)


Naptime Over!! Let's play!















Is he begging for some kissin or what!?!?






Time to get ready for bed.


He was happy then. But, boy did he get upset later. He actually cried and looked to me like he wanted only me. That was the first time he had ever done that. I almost felt bad, but I was too busy melting.
Sorry about the little dance I did guys. :O)


He felt better on Sunday.




At least until Everyone had to leave. We didn't want them to go.
We miss you. When are you coming back?

3 comments:

Andrea's Mom said...

I'd been waiting for an update! Thanks for all those pics...it makes me love and miss that baby boy even more!

Judi Oakley said...

What? You didn't like the firemen? ;o)

Ken-Ken said...

Love those pictures! I didn't now family came to visit.... :)