Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Daddy Lovin

I always talk about the fact that my husband drives me right up a wall. There are permanent tire tracks running up and down almost every wall in my house. Ok, some tracks Might be his. But, I am a much easier person to live with. Just ask me! :O) Anyway, I also know a good Daddy when I see one. He deserves my praise and my appreciation in this department. I couldn't ask for a better daddy for my Benny! Even the ladies at Benny's daycare have taken notice. Steve goes there at least 3 times a week and feeds Ben, or just takes him outside to play for a while. The people always tell me how nice it is to see a Dad doing these things. I concur. This makes me smile!


At Play!





And at rest!









And this is just the Ben post. I will have more about Caleb and Kennedy, too. Even though he doesn't get to see them everyday, he tries really hard to be the best Dad to them, too. If ever they have a school project, scout project, dance or anything else, he drops everything to be there for them. Each deserve their own post. That will be next. I do not have the pictures with me that I want to add. I will take a rain check on those for right now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Benny gnawing on Daddy's thigh??

Paula Faye

Judi Oakley said...

No. He is sleeping. Out cold!!

Andrea's Mom said...

I love that post! It's true about him loving those kids. And YOU!! I've seen you two pack up and move accross the country a couple of times just so you can live near them. Not because you wanted to move accross the country...but because you wanted to be near them.
xoxoxoxo

Andrea's Mom said...

across the country...no ACCROSS!!!!
(oops)

Anonymous said...

And how good are you spending your lunch breaks to update us. Thanks love ya. Charity

Ken-Ken said...

I love the pictures! Benny must be in the mood tonight!!!!!

Ken-Ken said...

also, Is ben-ben laughing??????
see ya tomarrow!
Kennedy