Friday, April 17, 2009

Be Careful What You Post!

So, I had to delete my last post. I wrote about a law that I saw being discussed on TV the other night. I may have sent you an email about it. Anyway, I thought my blog would be a great place to tell other people about it. I do still believe in the law and hope that it is kept. But, I had two complete strangers leave comments for me telling me that I should be against the law and why. One of them is the mother of an "innocent" person who was effected by this law. They must have found my blog through a random internet search. While I can appreciate opposing view points, I do not want to bring complete strangers to my blog. Especially not when it has to do with that topic. The safety of my children is far too important. I don't even want to say the name of the law again for fear that a search will pick up the name again. I did not think about this happening at all before I posted on my family blog for my friends and family. That was really stupid of me. This is, after all, the world wide web. I will make sure to think about that before I make any other posts. Please do the same!

No comments: