Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Last Week

So, last week was Easter. The weekend started off cloudy and rainy! I LOVE THAT! It is so nice to have that kind of weather. Especially when we are only a few weeks away from nothing but 3 digit temperatures. ;o( Look how pretty!



Prepare for the rain! Thanks for letting me borrow your boots Ken!




We really didn't do much for Easter. The kids got a few things from the Easter bunny. And we colored eggs. That was the extent of our celebration. Poor kids.
Caleb was beside himself with excitement!





And then Caleb was threatened with taking many more pictures if he didn't give me a good smile. This is the best I got. He is so his father's child!!
This weekend Grandma and Grandpa came to town. There was big garden train show that Michael wanted to see. If you know Michael, you know that he is a big train fan. He has built a garden track in the yard at their house. He belongs to a club there in Santa Clarita. So, when he heard that another club here in Phoenx was having a tour, he decided to force my mom to come out. ;O) It was pretty neat. There were about 20 houses included in the tour. We went to 5 of them. Benny had a great time. We were outside most of the day. He Loves that! And there was so much to look at!

















This morning we went to breakfast and then came back to take some picturs before Grandma and Grandpa had to leave. Daddy was making fun of Benny's hair. Benny does not approve!
Mommy is WAY better! ;o)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah love the family pictures. You look great. I have resorted to taking pict. of myself just so the boys know I was there :0) Benny looks like the happiest bsby in the world.
Love Char

Judi Oakley said...

I know what you mean. I have done my best to stay behind the camera since I had him. But, I know that I will regret that someday.

Ken-Ken said...

Sounds fun! Did ben-ben love the trains? I did have a good Easter!

Ken-Ken said...

P.S. nice hair cut jude! or should I say, Rachel Ray!?