Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On Your Marks.....

Oh Crap!!! Guess what Benny did at Daycare today. ;o) He stood up. dun dun dun dun.....
He pulled himself up on one of the swings they have in there. Then the swing came back his way and knocked him down. He is fine! Me, on the other hand, not so much! The boy is not even crawling yet! He is trying, but he hasn't quite mastered it yet. What the heck is going on here?!?!? I don't know if I am ready for this. Aunt Nancy, quick I need some Valium!!!! ;o) Man oh man!! Here he is in the back yard after the train show on Saturday. He just kept going and going. He rolls and spins and scoots. (and apparently, now stands)






(not quite crawling, but trying!)



I can't lay down! I need to get up!



Then it was fun time with Daddy. He threw him up in the air a couple of times. He loved it. These pictures make it look a lot higher than it really was. We were sitting on the ground. He was not roof level. ;o) Some of the pictures are blurry because he was moving, but you can still see.






I love his little flips!







Oh Gosh! I just can't believe how fast the time is flying. He is growing so fast. I love it and dread it all at the same time. I never knew that was possible. It is so fun and yet a little sad. But I am trying to enjoy and savor every moment of it. Benny has been such a good baby. We have been so lucky in that respect. But, I have a sneaking suspicion that he is about to give us a run for our money. So now that he is fast asleep, I sit here with my delicious Corona Light with lime, and enjoy the calm before my storm. Storm Benny that is. ;o)
Who Me?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok the last picture frame it. I is beautiful. He is getting so big. He is only 6 1/2 months right? He looks like he is already ahead of the curve. So funny that you told everyone how high he was. Just so you don't worry the fam. Love you and LOVE the blog. Keep up the great work!!! Charity

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO in love with him!! I miss you guys!

Auntie Paula Faye

monica said...

He is so cute! I love his hair. How have we not met him yet?!

Andrea's Mom said...

I really really really really LOVE these pics...
I think I will only be satisfied when I have new pics OF MY OWN...
I better plan a trip soon... so...
make room!!! I'm coming!