Saturday, March 13, 2010

Together

So, I know it's been a while again. It's hard to tell where the time keeps going. It just goes so fast. Too fast sometimes. But, I will be taking a whole bunch of pictures to share in the next few weeks. We have a lot of together time to shove in with our family, as it will be changing drastically very soon. Caleb and Kennedy are going to be moving to Tennessee. I'm not gonna go into detail because I really have nothing nice to say. And after all, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. Right?
So, we will be be spending as much time together as we can, trying to have as much fun as we can. And I hope to have lots of good pictures to show for it.
Here are the things that I am going to miss the most......









































3 comments:

Charity and the boys. said...

Oh I am so sorry. You made me cry. This must be so hard.

Andrea's Mom said...

uh, wow, that totally made me cry. I too love seeing those kids...I don't know how Andrea will handle this. She loves Kennedy so much. We HAVE to make sure that the girls still see each other a lot because it will crush Andrea. I haven't told her yet...

Anonymous said...

:( I think those photos say it all!! I am sorry that this is happening to your family. Enjoy these moments while you can! I love you!!

Paula Faye