Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another Baby Shower!!

My friend Lidia threw me a baby shower last night. It was beautiful. She had her house set up so nicely. I am sorry that I didn't take pictures of the tables and the food set up. It was awesome. She really went all out to make sure it was beautiful for me. I am so grateful to her. And yes, I wore the same dress. You didn't think that I would have TWO dresses, did you? I am still shocked that I have this one! ;o) I guess it is a good thing that I am having a boy! :O)


Lidia's sister, brother-in-law and niece even came to help. I had only met them briefly once before. And they did so much for me. They remind me so much of our family. I hated to leave last night. But, poor Kennedy was barely awake by then end of the night. Caleb and his friend Brandon were not interested in attending, even though boys were included in this party. They stayed home and caused trouble. (13 year old boys really are somethin) :O)

Here is the cake table.


All of my friends from work came to celebrate with me. It was so fun.
Kennedy, Leah and Jeri

Cheryl and Kathy
Jeri, Tamara and Richard
Beth and Rebekah
Jack (Lidia's husband) and Anthony
And of course, My Husband! ;o) He really did have a good time. Even though this picture doesn't show it. He doesn't like to smile for the camera. Surprised? ;o)
Kennedy helped me open all of my presents. There were so many. I am still in awe over how generous everyone has been.



I had such a fun night. Thank you so much, Lidia. You really know how to put on a good party! And best of all, you help me to feel closer to family. I miss mine so much. There is nothing like family and I thank you and your family for opening yourselves to me and my family. I love you, Lid!! :O)

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so great!! I'm glad you have such awesome friends who take care of you. This baby boy should be very well dressed:)!

Ps. Kennedy had such a great time!

Paula Faye said...

Wow Jude! I am soooo glad that you have a nice group of friends. That was really sweet of Lidia...she seems like an amazing person. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the picture of me is ok. Is it wrong that that is what I am most concerned about?